Keeping It Going!

For 2011 I am setting my goals high but completely within my grasp!

I intend to do a race a month finishing out the year by running as a Hero in the 2011 St. Jude FULL Marathon!

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Here I Come!

Not that I actually think anyone really reads this thing, but I'm going to try and keep up with it to keep me motivated this year.

Since I actually accomplished what I set out to do in 2010 running wise, I'm going to keep it going forward. This year I plan on running a race a month finishing by running as a HERO in the 2011 St. Jude FULL Marathon! To get to that point I have a plan. I'm sure this plan will change and fall away and get picked up again as the year progresses, but I need a starting point to get moving.

My schedule for the next year will be as follows:

Monday: 30 Minutes Wii Fit
Tuesday: Short Run
Wednesday: Pilates
Thursday: Short Run
Friday 30 Minutes Wii Fit
Saturday: Long Run
Sunday: Rest Day

My friend Dana and I are going to be running (or at first run/walking) together at least one night a week when she's in town. She travels with her job a LOT (she actually works for St. Jude) so I don't know how regularly that will happen, but it will be nice on the weeks she's here. It will also keep me running.

This Saturday is my first race of 2011. I'm doing the Run for the Red 5k that benefits the Memphis area Red Cross' House Fire Prevention teaching. Its a great cause and its a great way to start off the new year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading!! I'm reading!!

    GOOOOOO SARA!!! *shakes pompoms*

    ReplyDelete