Keeping It Going!

For 2011 I am setting my goals high but completely within my grasp!

I intend to do a race a month finishing out the year by running as a Hero in the 2011 St. Jude FULL Marathon!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday I only did a mile. At that point I was uncomfortable and my heart rate was really high so I called it quits.

Today was much better tho! Did 25 minutes and 1.8 miles. It was good, but my calves were sore after. I stretched really well and that seemed to help some, but they are still uncomfortable. :(

I'm trying to decide if tomorrow should be a rest day to let my legs heal and rest or if I should go ahead and do the 26 minutes. Monday is a pilates day for me so if I take tomorrow off I will not run for 2 days... I guess I'll see how I feel tomorrow. If I'm still sore I'm leaning toward not running, but if I feel super motivated then I'll go ahead and do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment