Keeping It Going!

For 2011 I am setting my goals high but completely within my grasp!

I intend to do a race a month finishing out the year by running as a Hero in the 2011 St. Jude FULL Marathon!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Last night was 1.86 miles in 26 minutes. I really didn't want to do it, but I knew I needed to so I gritted my teeth and got it done.

Today I had meant to go to pilates, but I got to work and realized that not only did I forget my cell phone, I also walked out without my workout clothing. Sigh. My right hip has also been bothering me on and off all day. I guess I must have slept funny last night or something.

So now I've got to figure out another day to do pilates this week. . . Tomorrow is out because I am meeting a girlfriend of mine for dinner. I haven't really looked at the schedule yet to see what the times for the other classes are. I'll do that this afternoon and get it locked down.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment